A subscription to Computerized Investing includes a quarterly printed newsletter, exclusive on-line features, weekly E-newsletters, and a special “subscribers-only area” on AAII.com, all of which aim to benefit your investing skills with respect to computers and the Internet.
Your investing skills will benefit from our regular “how-to” articles that cover stock screening, charting, day trading, the strategies of master stockpickers and more:
- Articles on using computers to assist in investment analysis and valuation, complete with programs
- Reviews of investment software and information services
- Editors’ recomendations on the best computer investment products
- Breaking news about software packages, books, databases and investing Internet sites
- Information on AAII’s Web site
- Meeting notices for area AAII computer groups.
Also included with subscriptions to Computerized Investing is access to the On-Line Guide to Computerized Investing. This on-line investment software guide helps you focus on the top investment-related products. Each section is devoted to one area of investing including portfolio management, fundamental stock analysis, technical analysis, mutual fund analysis, and on-line services including Web sites. Reviews, links, and screen shots help you decide which programs best suit your needs.